DVD ni Elmo

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Para kay Elmo:
TVS means TVSony. Ganito nya tinutukoy ang TV "turn on na natin TVS, Tay."
Then, TVD is DVD. Since pinapanooran din ung portable DVD niya. kala niya TVD.


Later on, mare-realize niya rin ang tamang tawag dito.



***



When I left my previous work, my wife was already on the family way. Basically, most of the friends I made in that office apparently became Elmo's Ninongs and Ninang. One barkada always invites me to the group's (not the office's) Christmas party. That's they realize that they have to give their inaanak's gift - which were basically ampao.



I even had post on my FB account what was bought from the money, for them to see na hindi ko binulsa ang pera. I got red rubber shoes for Elmo on Christmas 2011.



For Christmas 2012, I planned to buy him a bike as my personal gift. My wife disagreed since this would mean longer time that Elmo's going to stay outside. When the idea of buying portable DVD came out, I was not really keen giving him that as my personal gift. I just decided to purchase that through the Aguinaldos from his Ninongs and Ninangs.


***
 
FB post May 25, 2012. " shoes ni elmo.. thank you ninang Ena Du , ninang Bhing Dologmandin , at ninong Paul Richard Facturan . eto po ung binili ni tatay chard sa aguinaldo nyo nung pasko (binigay nyo sa crown)"

0 comments: